I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

I believe you should go out and non comply, teach them a lesson.

Which highlights how little you understand my motivation on this issue.

As such, further communication is pointless.

But Leipzig was a welfare state and certainly not a Fascist one. Being a "real" leftist you would know this.

I was a leftist and know the difference perfectly well thankyou. They were two separate sentences, not that the difference is noticed much by the subjects.

Which highlights how little you understand my motivation on this issue.

As such, further communication is pointless.

You have no motivation! You are an adult version of a spoilt kid folding their arms and saying "I won't!" to mummy and daddy zzz.

We're also in one of the most watched nations on the planet. Not so free in reality.

Bye.

Who cares if in addition the thousands of human eyes that see you, electronic eyes do too? You are only of interest if you commit a crime. If CCTV were removed to please people like you thousands of street criminals would be laughing. Even this weeks Crimewatch showed images of a suspected killer who didn't realise he was being watched.

I know you believe you have some huge intellectual case against the census/CCTV but I am yet to see any evidence of anything other than student union reasoning. I can read you lot like a pizza menu.

Who cares if in addition the thousands of human eyes that see you, electronic eyes do too? You are only of interest if you commit a crime. If CCTV were removed to please people like you thousands of street criminals would be laughing. Even this weeks Crimewatch showed images of a suspected killer who didn't realise he was being watched.

I know you believe you have some huge intellectual case against the census/CCTV but I am yet to see any evidence of anything other than student union reasoning. I can read you lot like a pizza menu.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Well done, you have moved up from Janet and John.:D;)

In between your hilarious jokes and then laughing at your own jokes perhaps you could explain manostrad or any others exactly how being filmed by CCTV makes us unfree? I'm on a thousand videotapes and surprisingly I haven't had a 4AM knock from the Stasi.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Well done, you have moved up from Janet and John.:D;)

He has a point though, we are so big on human rights and invasion of privacy but the sad fact is there are muggings, rapes and murders going on every day now in our towns and cities. We need our streets back and if CCT assists this then it has got to be good thing. It has to stop somewhere and the human rights activists and do-gooders want to start talking to the victims instead of the criminals who are big enough to stand up for themselves

Archived