I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

It was always inevitable that some dimwits watching a screen would misuse it for cheap entertainment. That does not make the whole concept come crashing down, that's you binary thinking again.

You should know perfectly well what I mean, I have been here a long time, maily reading for the first few years. That is my reaction to the idea that I'm some troll. I actually take this forum seriously heaven help me. I'm seeing the nets dark side too though, e.g. loads of conspiracy weirdo's feeding each other into a frenzy to the point that millions believe Bush blew up the twin towers for example.:loopy:

You've had your fun, now back under your bridge old boy.;)

Ahhhh, I now see. You associate questioning with intellectuality. Why didn't you say in the first place. Are you a failed academic per chance?

You haven't questioned anything as far as I can see, just repeated some cliches. No I am not a failed academic but then I would say that even if I was. I left Manchester uni many years ago and entered the real world.

You've had your fun, now back under your bridge old boy.;)

The highlighted section of my words followed by your words are lost on me. You had better explain. Please don't tell me you agree with the Bush blowing up the twin towers view?

You haven't questioned anything as far as I can see, just repeated some cliches. No I am not a failed academic but then I would say that even if I was. I left Manchester uni many years ago and entered the real world.

True...........

So the farse starts today!

I heard on the radio today that a third of people in Yorkshire haven't filled in their census.

Today the enforcers started their laughable door knocking campaign! When asked their course of action during an interview, one enforcer said "We will just be reminding those that have not filled in their census, we don't want to have to fine anyone" :hihi::hihi:

Archived