I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

I think the point has gone way over your head. However, can you please think hard before replying, and tell me who is actualy costing the city resources?:)

A poster way back made a reference to councils losing thousands due to their inaccurate information re resource requirements and government money. I know you like to over complicate and over analyse things but it's really that simple. Sheffield Councils case for resources is damaged by lack of information. That is the sum total of armchair revolutionary muesli eaters noble efforts.:loopy:

Key word.;)

Heaven forbid the state that provides your healthcare, education and protection threatened you with a fine! There there ickle man, have a sweet drink to get over the shock.

Do you expect them to simply say "hey you guys feel free to fill in this form to help us to help you but we like really respect your opinion dudes if you don't want to"?

You seem to be the worst stereotype of some lentil eating crusty. I expect this is not the case as you seem to live in a normal street from what I've read. At least crusties are serious about their convictions.

This is a good thing, and is the law.:)

If the government told you to stand naked in a field all night or recieve a fine, would you do it? If not, is this a bad thing?:)

So in some cases being told to do stuff by the Government, otherwise they will fine you, is good, but being asked to do something which helps all of society is bad?

As I said, my reasoning is above your head, thanks for joining in though. Bye :)

Ah, so it's just that your better/cleverer/more with it than me..

That's fine, I'm in my teens and from what you say you sound like a old man, so I'll take that, life experience etc. I must just be very thick to think that filling in a form that will help me and other people in the future is the right thing to do :suspect:

Heaven forbid the state that provides your healthcare, education and protection threatened you with a fine! There there ickle man, have a sweet drink to get over the shock.

Do you expect them to simply say "hey you guys feel free to fill in this form to help us to help you but we like really respect your opinion dudes if you don't want to"?

You seem to be the worst stereotype of some lentil eating crusty. I expect this is not the case as you seem to live in a normal street from what I've read. At least crusties are serious about their convictions.

So, you are saying that a third of Yorkshire are lentil eating crustys?

Come on! when are you going to admit that you are wrong?:)

Ah, so it's just that your better/cleverer/more with it than me..

That's fine, I'm in my teens and from what you say you sound like a old man, so I'll take that, life experience etc. I must just be very thick to think that filling in a form that will help me and other people in the future is the right thing to do :suspect:

Your words not mine.:)

You missed my point about crusties obviously. You are not as good as them, you are more comparable to Reginald Perrin, a suburban 'wild card' oddball.

What has changed to make me admit I'm wrong? This is such a simple issue I know I am right. We are not debating the origins of the universe here.

Sensible people who live in reality fill it in. Lazies and cod philosophers like you don't. Your selfishness is disgusting and what is truly comical is you think you are making some amazing point "I won't be threatened". You're under threat from the state all the time and quite right too or you may start drink driving and ignoring laws you don't agree with.

:hihi:

How can someone be wrong when it's based on opinions?

Because you think your right and everyone else is wrong, that doesn't make any difference. It's just common sense, what is so bad about being asked to fill in a form!?! You still haven't given a valid point, you think you have, and you think I'm just not noticing it, but it's not a valid point at all.

Also a third of yorkshire? Firstly, not confirmed. Secondly, think about the people who have been delayed in sending it, forgot about it, can't fill it in etc etc

There is a difference between not getting it in on time and refusing point blank to even put pen to paper.

Archived