I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Ah, so it's just that your better/cleverer/more with it than me..

That's fine, I'm in my teens and from what you say you sound like a old man, so I'll take that, life experience etc. I must just be very thick to think that filling in a form that will help me and other people in the future is the right thing to do :suspect:

The irony is that you are showing more maturity than him. He's acting like a spoilt brat folding his arms because mummy told him to do something. Disgraceful for a man in his forties.

Not quite the right choice of words.;)

You still have a choice though don't you, they are not forcing you either way, you either spend a minimal amount of time filling in a form or you get up to a £1000 fine (whether they'll enforce it or not I don't know, but it's down to the fact that by you not filling it in, and all the others who don't fill it in, your affecting what society gets as a whole, potentially losing us vital stuff that affect us in our daily life. Not only us, but you.

The irony is that you are showing more maturity than him. He's acting like a spoilt brat folding his arms because mummy told him to do something. Disgraceful for a man in his forties.

It's actually not too hard to show more maturity than him, my younger sister probably shows as much.

It was the same in the 9/11 thread, no one would answer questions straight, no one would see other peoples points, they'd resort to getting personal regarding stuff that has nothing to do with the subject, it just got plain silly and this is going the same way.

It's actually not too hard to show more maturity than him, my younger sister probably shows as much.

It was the same in the 9/11 thread, no one would answer questions straight, no one would see other peoples points, they'd resort to getting personal regarding stuff that has nothing to do with the subject, it just got plain silly and this is going the same way.

911 is a massive waste of time. No one can give any proper facts or answer anything as it's all theories. They theorists all just feed off each other without any actual evidence. Best left well alone!

You still have a choice though don't you, they are not forcing you either way, you either spend a minimal amount of time filling in a form or you get up to a £1000 fine (whether they'll enforce it or not I don't know, but it's down to the fact that by you not filling it in, and all the others who don't fill it in, your affecting what society gets as a whole, potentially losing us vital stuff that affect us in our daily life. Not only us, but you.

I have got a choice, thats right) Thought i'd better close those brackets for you.;):)

:hihi: I know what your saying.;)

Actually, again your missing the difference.

When that was posted, it was about a different point on the matter (i think). What your saying is that we're wrong because your right, and that our opinions don't come into play.

I could say right now that I'm right, because I am right in the fact that I've done what I should do and fill in the census. But I can't say I'm right or your wrong about the fact of whether I should or not have filled it in, in regards to the fact they threaten with a fine. They are really 2 different matters.

By the way, this is awkward, but I know you tried to act clever then with that post, well.. it didn't work :|

Good point. Mr prime won't see mine.:(

Actually, again your missing the difference.

When that was posted, it was about a different point on the matter (i think). What your saying is that we're wrong because your right, and that our opinions don't come into play.

I could say right now that I'm right, because I am right in the fact that I've done what I should do and fill in the census. But I can't say I'm right or your wrong about the fact of whether I should or not in regards to the fact they threaten with a fine. They are really 2 different matters.

By the way, this is awkward, but I know you tried to act clever then with that post, well.. it didn't work :|

:hihi::hihi::hihi: You are priceless, I like ya':thumbsup:

Archived