I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Which it is, and I think the other guy has realised this. A law is a bad word in this case because 'law' covers a wide range of things. It's a statute law, I'm new to all this and he probably is too so it was just that we hadn't looked into it to the point that there was a difference and they're all still laws, just different types of laws.

I really don't want to debate with you anyway, you just don't answer questions, don't read stuff, and randomly come out with garbage. At least I get a bit of sense out of SCCSUX and he and a few others seem like normal decent blokes that I disagree with on a matter, but your just bonkers mate.

Ahh name calling, that puts you on about the same level as mr prime. Well done.

You stated that not filling in the census is against the law and will result in a fine. You are not sure whether the fine will actually happen because you think it is just a threat!

And you call me bonkers! :roll:

Ahh name calling, that puts you on about the same level as mr prime. Well done.

You stated that not filling in the census is against the law and will result in a fine. You are not sure whether the fine will actually happen because you think it is just a threat!

And you call me bonkers! :roll:

Which it is, it is against a statute law. They say it result in a fine, I never said YOU WILL GET A FINE.

Oh what are you on about now?

As I've said. I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS DONE IT OUT OF FEAR. EITHER BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE IT OUT OF FEAR AND NOT TOLD ME OR THEY HAVEN'T DONE IT OUT OF FEAR. Either way, I STILL do not know, in my head, of anyone who has filled it out because they are scared. If they told me they had done, then I WOULD know, they've all told me they've filled it in and disagree with people who don't fill it in. Therefore even if they are lying, I still don't know of anyone who's filled it in out of fear.

But that's not what you originaly said is it?

Remember this?

But I've not seen a single person who have filled it in out of fear?!.

Is name calling mature?:)

Please get back on topic or leave the thread.

It's not mature no, but I can back up why I said it and I don't name call often.

Oh, mini modding now? It's not me that's taking it off topic. I've tried to end the conversation many times but you keep rambling on.

I think even other people on your side are embarrassed about you :/

Archived