I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Bit of topic I know, but seeing as you are still here, Do you think 911 was the doing of the American government?

No, absolutely not, people who suggest that are crazy.

I've had a bit to drink, but you ARE sounding slightly normal now, at least your respecting and fighting your point. I respect you for that :)

Ha! This thread is ridiculously laughable.

manofstrad - are you the sort of person who stole penny sweets when you were 12 and then went bragging to your mates? Not filling in a census form, seesh, whats next - murder?

I bet you go to bed with a tin foil hat on so the government can't steal your thoughts.

if the government wanted to steal thoughts they could do it easily, everyone has a paper trail leading to them with or without the census.

I don't have a problem with them, in fact the council tax non-payment penalty should be raised IMO.

when you come back here in a few weeks moaning about being slapped with a grand fine dont say we didnt tell you so!

when you come back here in a few weeks moaning about being slapped with a grand fine dont say we didnt tell you so!

There will be no fines, you know it and I know it. If they want my time and info' I will charge them a £1000 consultation fee like I would anyone else.

At last we agree on something.;)

Which is my point, we're not completely different and disagree on everything.

I still don't get why your happy with all other fines for stuff (as was mentioned in recent posts) but it's just the census you won't take a fine for.

No one knows about the fines though, you can't say you know you won't be fined, who's to say they're not gonna crack down on it this year? Especially with the hard times money wise, I'm sure they'd happily take some money for you. Which I'd be happy with, as it's all going to people who may lose out because you didn't fill the census in. I do believe also though that it won't happen, I think a few people here and there will be fined and that'll be it.

Which is my point, we're not completely different and disagree on everything.

I still don't get why your happy with all other fines for stuff (as was mentioned in recent posts) but it's just the census you won't take a fine for.

No one knows about the fines though, you can't say you know you won't be fined, who's to say they're not gonna crack down on it this year? Especially with the hard times money wise, I'm sure they'd happily take some money for you. Which I'd be happy with, as it's all going to people who may lose out because you didn't fill the census in. I do believe also though that it won't happen, I think a few people here and there will be fined and that'll be it.

Yes, I also think a few people will get fined but not everyone. I know I wont be fined. As for fines for other stuff, I agree with them because they are right. Being fined for not filling in the census is wrong IMO.

Archived