I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Good idea, but that still wouldn't please the people against it, because it's a punishment (rightly so), but it'd probably be more effective!

People don't seem to grasp the fact that punishments exist to stop people doing what they shouldn't do. You get a fine if you don't fill it in because you are going against what you should do, which is fill it in, because it helps this country!

The same applies for pretty much all punishments, even tiny minor ones, if you speed you get a fine because you've gone past the limit which has been set, you've done what you shouldn't do.

Is it that hard?

Good God! Do you realise what you are saying? To the hand wringers on here that makes you a totalitarian dictator.:loopy:

Good God! Do you realise what you are saying? To the hand wringers on here that makes you a totalitarian dictator.:loopy:

Imagine if there was a extra page in the census :/

They would barely have time to breathe! That really would be taking over everyone's lives, there would be nothing left of anyone!

:hihi::hihi: Thanks but there will be no fine. Just give me the money anyway and I will stop going on about it. Cash only please.

Ahh, I've got everything crossed that the government cracks down and dishes out the fines just to see you come back ranting about how they control your life and now make you pay for it.

I might write a few letters and make sure they do! At the end of the day, they have every right to fine you, so why shouldn't they :D

Of course it doesn't, why are you trying to discredit the lad????:loopy:

Perhaps you can explain how you "KNOW" you will not be fined? Either this is because you are a joker who has filled it in or you are some bent public servant or dodgy mason. Your ramblings the other day about giving people jobs would imply this. More likely it's all just delusions of grandeur by a man who thinks he's Wat Tyler.:loopy:

Ahh, I've got everything crossed that the government cracks down and dishes out the fines just to see you come back ranting about how they control your life and now make you pay for it.

I might write a few letters and make sure they do! At the end of the day, they have every right to fine you, so why shouldn't they :D

Better get a grasp on paragraphs if you want to be taken seriously. ;)

What's gone off with you and mr prime? what's with the bad atmosphere between you two? :(

Better get a grasp on paragraphs if you want to be taken seriously. ;)

What's gone off with you and mr prime? what's with the bad atmosphere between you two? :(

You don't see the difference between anything do you, first of all you don't even understand paragraphs yourself.

Secondly, informal chat on a forum where text speak is used quite a bit doesn't exactly need people like you taking things off topic yet again.

Nothing, what's going off in your head? Obviously not much, because again, taking it off topic...

You don't see the difference between anything do you, first of all you don't even understand paragraphs yourself.

Secondly, informal chat on a forum where text speak is used quite a bit doesn't exactly need people like you taking things off topic yet again.

Nothing, what's going off in your head? Obviously not much, because again, taking it off topic...

Sorry you are right, I just sense a bit of tension between you two, hope you sort it out.

Back on topic. What do you think if I charged the government £1000 for my time and personal info during filling in the census?:hihi: Got to be worth a try!;)

Archived