I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Sorry you are right, I just sense a bit of tension between you two, hope you sort it out.

Back on topic. What do you think if I charged the government £1000 for my time and personal info during filling in the census?:hihi: Got to be worth a try!;)

Go for it!

But seriously though, you actually think you can do that.

It is a statute law (or rule of living in the country, whatever you want to call it) that you complete the census. Otherwise you will be fined. They aren't ordering you to pay a fine to cover costs, it's to punish you because you broke a law. Charging the government £1000 for 10 minutes of your time? Your time is worthless with the looks of it, why should they have to pay you?

Go for it!

But seriously though, you actually think you can do that.

It is a statute law (or rule of living in the country, whatever you want to call it) that you complete the census. Otherwise you will be fined. They aren't ordering you to pay a fine to cover costs, it's to punish you because you broke a law. Charging the government £1000 for 10 minutes of your time? Your time is worthless with the looks of it, why should they have to pay you?

Ha ha, mr prime told you to say that no wonder you are falling out.

He has a point though, I don't charge for my personal time. However, if they come at me during my business hours they will get slapped with a bill, make no mistake!:|

Ha ha, mr prime told you to say that no wonder you are falling out.

He has a point though, I don't charge for my personal time. However, if they come at me during my business hours they will get slapped with a bill, make no mistake!:|

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you worked in a brothel.

You gonna answer the question about avoiding the fine or what? It's been asked enough times!

again not a law, how is a £1000 fine in proportion to the crime?

Man o strad has a point actually about charging for the service you provide.

He could if he chose to offer a contract to the NOS and bill them £1000.

again not a law, how is a £1000 fine in proportion to the crime?

Man o strad has a point actually about charging for the service you provide.

He could if he chose to offer a contract to the NOS and bill them £1000.

It's not a service. It's a requirement of living in England.

It *IS* a law. I'm not going over it again, I know for a fact it's a law.

The fine is UP TO £1000, and even that IMO is in proportion to the crime, because it's participating in something which could cost the local area/city a lot.

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you worked in a brothel.

You gonna answer the question about avoiding the fine or what? It's been asked enough times!

Not sure which are your words and which are mr primes now. Anyway, The invoice for my time is the answer. I don't mind giving the same answer again a few pages further on if you don't grasp it again.:)

Not sure which are your words and which are mr primes now. Anyway, The invoice for my time is the answer. I don't mind giving the same answer again a few pages further on if you don't grasp it again.:)

You've not had to repeat anything to me as far as I'm aware, but I've had to repeat MANY things to you...

All my words, your just going all wacky and delusional again :loopy:

You've not had to repeat anything to me as far as I'm aware, but I've had to repeat MANY things to you...

All my words, your just going all wacky and delusional again :loopy:

Here is a copy of the OP just in case you missed it the first time. :hihi:

All this talk of being fined £1000 if you don't fill in your Census! What a load of bunkum. I will not be threatened, all they needed to do was to ask politely. Now I have decided that they will have to pay me £1000 if they want my info. Let's see how far we both get. :mad:

Here is a copy of the OP just in case you missed it the first time. :hihi:

Right, so that IS the answer to 'How will you not be fined'

Definition of fine: A sum of money required to be paid as a penalty for an offense.

Whether you try to bill them or not (which you won't be able to do..) - would you still be fined? Yes you would, so you WOULD be fined (if they bother you at all that is) and you WOULD have to pay.

It's not a service. It's a requirement of living in England.

It *IS* a law. I'm not going over it again, I know for a fact it's a law.

The fine is UP TO £1000, and even that IMO is in proportion to the crime, because it's participating in something which could cost the local area/city a lot.

That's fine if you decide to cross a border into this country. I was born here, being born isn't a choice. What you are suggesting is bondage by persons equally born through no choice of their own.

What if I was to suggest to you that 10yrs in prison was the punishment for non compliance? Would you agree with it?

Archived