I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

That's fine if you decide to cross a border into this country. I was born here, being born isn't a choice. What you are suggesting is bondage by persons equally born through no choice of their own.

What if I was to suggest to you that 10yrs in prison was the punishment for non compliance? Would you agree with it?

Your born into the country and have to pay tax, you have to abide by laws, you have to do lots of things and these are not choices!

I wouldn't agree with the punishment no, but it's not 10 years banged up so it's irrelevant really.

Also from what the others have been saying it's the fact that a punishment exists at all, so for them I presume it'd be no different whatever the punishment was.

Right, so that IS the answer to 'How will you not be fined'

Definition of fine: A sum of money required to be paid as a penalty for an offense.

Whether you try to bill them or not (which you won't be able to do..) - would you still be fined? Yes you would, so you WOULD be fined (if they bother you at all that is) and you WOULD have to pay.

Do you (mr prime?) know the definition of an invoice? Do you know the definition of an offense? Tough questions to answer on your own jay'. What has gone off between you two?:(

Do you (mr prime?) know the definition of an invoice? Do you know the definition of an offense? Tough questions to answer on your own jay'. What has gone off between you two?:(

Why are you so obsessed about mr prime and me?

Yes I do, but it seems you don't... awkward...

Your born into the country and have to pay tax, you have to abide by laws, you have to do lots of things and these are not choices!

I wouldn't agree with the punishment no, but it's not 10 years banged up so it's irrelevant really.

Also from what the others have been saying it's the fact that a punishment exists at all, so for them I presume it'd be no different whatever the punishment was.

Why don't you agree with ten years? Are you considering breaking away from prime and developing your own will?:thumbsup:

Why are you so obsessed about mr prime and me?

Yes I do, but it seems you don't... awkward...

Lets pretend I don't. Could you please give me your definitions of invoice and offense and at the same time explain how you think my idea cannot work because of your definitions. You need to do this as any avoidance will make you look stupid.:)

Lets pretend I don't. Could you please give me your definitions of invoice and offense and at the same time explain how you think my idea cannot work because of your definitions. You need to do this as any avoidance will make you look stupid.:)

I could avoid it quite easily actually, you've avoided a lot of questions ;)

Offense: Breaching rules/regulation/laws

Invoice: Basically a bill for services/goods

It wouldn't work cos firstly, they don't have to pay you anything because it's law that you do the census. So yes your quite welcome to spend more time than you would filling in the census to sort an invoice out, and send it off. But it will all be a waste and you'd still be left with a up to £1000 fine.

How do you think it will work, do you really think they'll pay you for something they don't need to pay you for or not make you pay the fine!?!

It's very relevant. You have to comply by a law which you had no input on. That law could change as easily as it was created. It was invented, it can be rescinded and again recreated without your say so. For me this isn't a case of law, it's a case of stupid law.

As a side issue can anyone say where all these so called millions of misdirected ££££'s go to? Does it just sit there doing nothing?

It's very relevant. You have to comply by a law which you had no input on. That law could change as easily as it was created. It was invented, it can be rescinded and again recreated without your say so. For me this isn't a case of law, it's a case of stupid law.

As a side issue can anyone say where all these so called millions of misdirected ££££'s go to? Does it just sit there doing nothing?

But it hasn't changed, it probably won't change and we have no input on most laws (if any) anyway. They all go through court or commons.

For you it may be, but for the majority it isn't. You make it sound like they're forcing you to do something horrible that people don't want to do. It's a good thing and people do want to do it!

I could avoid it quite easily actually, you've avoided a lot of questions ;)

Offense: Breaching rules/regulation/laws

Invoice: Basically a bill for services/goods

It wouldn't work cos firstly, they don't have to pay you anything because it's law that you do the census. So yes your quite welcome to spend more time than you would filling in the census to sort an invoice out, and send it off. But it will all be a waste and you'd still be left with a up to £1000 fine.

How do you think it will work, do you really think they'll pay you for something they don't need to pay you for or not make you pay the fine!?!

Bit too basic, I did warn you!

Archived