I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Sheffield Forum is not an intellectual debating society.

If it was, you wouldn't be contributing:hihi:.

Also it would involve the government giving a lot of information away to the census people)

You do realise that the "census people" are the government, don't you? So why would the government need to give information to themselves?

I've been here since 2006 and you are the 'new boy' so shut up and bore off.

Why the constant need to refer to when someone joined SF?

Why the need to constantly abuse people with a different PoV to your own?

Do I really need to explain everything in great detail?

Go on then. Let's see just how little you understand about the DPA (especially in context to internal governmental access/exchange).

From my experience threads only get pulled if someone complains.

The you have limited experience of SF. Threads have (often) been closed because of childish bickering without the need for a single complaint.

now he is "right" and we know it.

A bit like how you view yourself.

The arrogance!

From yourself.

If it was, you wouldn't be contributing:hihi:.

Why the constant need to refer to when someone joined SF?

Why the need to constantly abuse people with a different PoV to your own?

The you have limited experience of SF. Threads have (often) been closed because of childish bickering without the need for a single complaint.

A bit like how you view yourself.

From yourself.

Ah scux, as usual you seem to love complaining about my abuse but nobody else's. Manstrad called me and others who support the census brainwashed early on. That's alright of course. Anything I have said pales in comparison.

You know from my contributions to debates all over this forum that I don't abuse those who disagree with me at all. Not unless like manstrad their argument is the equivalent of walking into a pub dressed in clown shoes and not expecting people to ridicule him!

I've been on here for years and don't have limited experience. No I'm not on here every day because I do other things too strangely enough. Yes threads can get pulled when people get really personal, oh yes they have, I'm brainwashed, but again that's OK. In short I'll come on and debate according to the tone set as I've explained to you before. We can't all be Buddha as you seem to see yourself. If a thread is pulled so what? I doubt the intellectual development of humanity will be stunted.

Manstrad called me and others who support the census brainwashed early on.

You then tried to attribute the quote to myself.

That's alright of course.

Did I say that?

Your attacks are more noticeable though (constant referral to a poster's joining date). Also (as you have been a user of SF since 2006 - as you keep reminding us) you really should know better and show more restraint.

You know from my contributions to debates all over this forum that I don't abuse those who disagree with me at all. Not unless like manstrad their argument is the equivalent of walking into a pub dressed in clown shoes and not expecting people to ridicule him!

So you admit your abuse on this thread?

Yes threads can get pulled when people get really personal, oh yes they have, I'm brainwashed, but again that's OK.

That's not personal; that's a personal opinion. If you're offended, you know the procedure (after all, you've been a member (:hihi:) since 2006:rolleyes:).

We can't all be Buddha as you seem to see yourself.

Back to the veiled insults I see.

Strange that jaydeebee is managing to debate without being insulting.

You then tried to attribute the quote to myself.

Did I say that?

Your attacks are more noticeable though (constant referral to a poster's joining date). Also (as you have been a user of SF since 2006 - as you keep reminding us) you really should know better and show more restraint.

So you admit your abuse on this thread?

That's not personal; that's a personal opinion. If you're offended, you know the procedure (after all, you've been a member (:hihi:) since 2006:rolleyes:).

Back to the veiled insults I see.

Sigh. It's hard work.

I have referred a couple of times to a posters joining date. So what?

Did you say that? Where have you 'censured' manstrad?

I wouldn't call it abuse, just ripe humour of the type you'd find amongst blokes in your average Sheffield pub. This is not muesli eaters debating society.

I'm not offended unless someone starts calling me words like the C word.

Veiled insults! I'm poking fun at you. Don't you have a tagline of "if you're offended by the above you're taking it way too seriously?"

Did you say that? Where have you 'censured' manstrad?

Your only complaint is that he refers to some people as brainwashed. I've seen the same label used on other threads and no-one has complained, yet you have used it throughout this thread as an attack vector against a solitary user (who you obviously have other issues with).

BTW. It was you that attacked the user in question first with your first post on this thread:

The only people refusing to fill them in are crank weirdo's zzz.

Your second post was:

You sound like a student on his tenth joint.

And another...

I don't think you realise how thick you sound unless you are trying to imitate a fool?

All to different users who have a different opinion to yours.

Seems like you are abusive to people who see things differently to you.

Your only complaint is that he refers to some people as brainwashed. I've seen the same label used on other threads and no-one has complained, yet you have used it throughout this thread as an attack vector against a solitary user (who you obviously have other issues with).

BTW. It was you that attacked the user in question first with your first post on this thread:

Your second post was:

And another...

All to different users who have a different opinion to yours.

Seems like you are abusive to people who see things differently to you.

I have no other issues with him, not having encountered him until this thread. I find the whole 'sheeple' idea disgusting. People who see themselves as the wise elite looking down on the dumbo's who fill in a census. If you cant' see what's wrong with that then God help you.

It is only cranks who refuse to fill them in. Weirdo is probably too strong but again this is not muesli forum.

In my opinion he did sound like a student on his tenth joint.

As for the last quote you must agree that poster sounded thick. So thick in fact I wondered if it was a troll pretending to be a dummy.

I am no more abusive than most on this forum. Put it this way, I've never had my comments removed for offensiveness. When an argument is absolutely ridiculous it and it's creator deserve to be ridiculed. If that's abuse in your mind fine. I don't understand why you pop up every few months censuring me, not being a mod. I answer your points out of basic respect for other posters ironically. If I was a truly abusive nutter I'd do what most on here would do and tell you to pi** off.

I don't understand why you pop up every few months censuring me

I only mention it if it stands out like a sore thumb (more so if it is a thread I'm interested in).

And, if you look, you'll find I point out hypocrisy in most threads I take part in (especially if it highlights a point).

The point being highlighted in this thread by me is your unwillingness to realise that you are as guilty of being abusive as the person you accuse (manofstrad - for saying people who fill in their census forms are brainwashed*).

*A comment that you then tried to attribute to me.

I only mention it if it stands out like a sore thumb (more so if it is a thread I'm interested in).

And, if you look, you'll find I point out hypocrisy in most threads I take part in (especially if it highlights a point).

The point being highlighted in this thread by me is your unwillingness to realise that you are as guilty of being abusive as the person you accuse (manofstrad - for saying people who fill in their census forms are brainwashed*).

*A comment that you then tried to attribute to me.

I'll take your word for it. I only see you on here occasionally. Most of the threads are about how to cook potatoes or similar.

Well so be it. If I tried to attribute it to you it was an error. I don't remember every detail so sorry.

My abuse is lightweight ridiculing, his is quite serious. Anyone not as wise as him is a dumb sheep. That's far colder than any of my rubbish.

It's getting silly again this thread.

I've only read a couple of posts on this page but SCCSUX, you sound so thick. Only a few posts after I mentioned how manofstrad keeps attacking peoples posts and/or the way they write them, you start doing it! Do you feel backed into a corner? :( Do you feel like you've gotta give up cos your realising your acting like a child?

The key words in the whole of this thread are simply '10 minutes'

Archived