I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Would you be afraid of being fined if you did not fill it in?

Stupider is in the oxford dictionary - it's a word.

If I didn't fill it in because I was being childish (would never happen) I'd know there would be a chance I'd get fined. I wouldn't be scared by it, especially if I was fighting against the census for a genuine, decent reason. But there are none so I won't be doing that anytime soon ;)

In short - I wouldn't be afraid.

Stupider is in the oxford dictionary - it's a word.

If I didn't fill it in because I was being childish (would never happen) I'd know there would be a chance I'd get fined. I wouldn't be scared by it, especially if I was fighting against the census for a genuine, decent reason. But there are none so I won't be doing that anytime soon ;)

In short - I wouldn't be afraid.

Do you mean you wont admit to being afraid?

Yes I am afraid of being fined, but I pay it because I agree with it

I don't understand. You are either trolling or a bit simple.

You are happy to pay your council tax, despite the threat of a fine and being scared of the consequences of not compling, but you refuse to complete the census because of the threat of a fine and don't believe in the existance of the consequences. There are at least two contradictions in that stated position.

Why wouldn't I admit to it? If something scared me that was caused by the government that much I'd be fighting against it.

No you wouldn't, you would just do as you are told then come onto a forum anonymously and attack people who have the balls to do what you are afraid of doing. Which is precisely what you are doing now. You have been rumbled.;)

tell me what you don't understand, i will endeavor to help you. I don't bite you know!:)

you are happy to pay your council tax, despite the threat of a fine and being scared of the consequences of not compling, but you refuse to complete the census because of the threat of a fine and don't believe in the existance of the consequences. There are at least two contradictions in that stated position.

. . .

Archived