I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

It just goes to show how the intelligence level in this country is getting lower. Idiots listening to other idiots on the internet talking about how its a conspiracy or that the data is being managed by evil American weapon-making companies. :rolleyes:

Are you happy with Lockheed Martin then?

I can't understand why the census has become a profit making venture!:(

People who provide stuff to the armed forces make a huge profit, it's the same with everything, they chose the company that they chose because they provided the best value for money.

People who provide stuff to the armed forces make a huge profit, it's the same with everything, they chose the company that they chose because they provided the best value for money.

Value for money! is that all that counts when fact finding to decide our country's future?

That is an awefull post jay'. Not having a go, but read it through and edit it while no-one is watching.;)

Your names on unencyclopedia, and they mention people like you. "God forbid you ever spell anything wrong or miss a key, you will be publicly hanged, drawn and quartered! Sheffield Forummers all like to think they were educated at Grammar school."

I'm not gonna edit it, you can still understand what I mean.

Why don't you fight for something worthwhile like that anyway? The soldiers get very low pay yet the government pay stupid prices for simple things like lightbulbs?!?

So is this your latest problem with the census then? That someone is profiting out of it?

Value for money! is that all that counts when fact finding to decide our country's future?

Changed your post I see.

Oh so now you DO believe it's used to decide our future?

Value for money = Best price for best service!

So if they paid more than they did for another company to do the census, you'd be complaining that they're spending more than they need to.

When they try and save a bit and find the best value for money option you STILL complain.

So is this your latest problem with the census then? That someone is profiting out of it?

So you admit that someone is profiting out of the census, good man. Does it not bother you that if these profiteers do not recieve your census, you will be hit with a £1000 fine? I trust you are not that stupid.

So you admit that someone is profiting out of the census, good man. Does it not bother you that if these profiteers do not recieve your census, you will be hit with a £1000 fine? I trust you are not that stupid.

Admit it? Why is it 'admitting'?

As I've said, everything the almost everything the government do someone makes a profit out of. Schools, armed forces, council houses etc etc.

No, not any more than any other fine. If the government didn't receive council tax and wanted to fine us they'd pay solicitors or whatever to enforce it, someone profiting right there!

Who receives the £1000 fine? The government. Where does that money go? To the country.

Now, to finish off, it's NOT £1000, it's up to. Same with most fines, so chances are that it won't be £1000 if anything at all.

Archived