I will NOT be filling in my Census!!

Admit it? Why is it 'admitting'?

As I've said, everything the almost everything the government do someone makes a profit out of. Schools, armed forces, council houses etc etc.

No, not any more than any other fine. If the government didn't receive council tax and wanted to fine us they'd pay solicitors or whatever to enforce it, someone profiting right there!

Who receives the £1000 fine? The government. Where does that money go? To the country.

Now, to finish off, it's NOT £1000, it's up to. Same with most fines, so chances are that it won't be £1000 if anything at all.

You're too young for this sort of debate son, you don't have enough life experience. You may do well in the future if you remember to respect other peoples opinions and refrain from fibbing. I wish you well, only you can balls it up.:)

You're too young for this sort of debate son, you don't have enough life experience. You may do well in the future if you remember to respect other peoples opinions and refrain from fibbing. I wish you well, only you can balls it up.:)

It's your opinion that I'm too young. I respect other peoples opinions, I've already said I respect certain peoples opinions within this thread. Your just completely and utterly mad though.

It's your opinion that I'm too young. I respect other peoples opinions, I've already said I respect certain peoples opinions within this thread. Your just completely and utterly mad though.

Only those opinions that are the same as yours though!:hihi:

Never mind, still no sign of the Enforcers!!!

Were people who were not physically present in the house on census day required to fill in the census form?

If they were so required, could you add 5000 other people who weren't there either?

If not, then would the prosecution not be obliged to prove you were physically present on that day?

Were people who were not physically present in the house on census day required to fill in the census form?

If they were so required, could you add 5000 other people who weren't there either?

If not, then would the prosecution not be obliged to prove you were physically present on that day?

Yeah, I'm never at home in the flat :hihi:

You are onto something there. That is very clever RB.

If no one is in your house on the night then no one has to fill it in, wherever you are, the owner of that place has to fill it in. If your camping, the owner of the camp site by rights should put you down on their census form. If your at a relatives, they do it for you, if your at a hotel, the owners again should fill it in.

From what it says on the census paper that's pretty much how I read it. Obviously if your out of the country it doesn't apply to you, it's literally just a snapshot of where everyone is on that day.

Archived