Your thoughts on a teacher..

Sounds like the sort of thing that was said regularly in the 80's! Not so now though, so you might get some joy out of talking to the head... I take it that the teacher wasn't making it up that this kid is unpopular?

He's very popular, other pupils have reported the teachers outburst. *not himself.

Strange isn't, when i was at school i was happy to get a clip, rather than being sent for the slipper. :hihi:

Unacceptable conduct. Sounds like the teacher is struggling xx

I'm not going to demonize the teacher, he can be a "lively" pupil, but in this case he was doing something very honest, handing in his phone a minute or 2 into an exam.

Apparently this "disrupted" the exam for everyone, which i agree could be the case, momentarily, but imo opinion the right thing to do. ?

A good point raised being "IF" they did say it. Where did the OP get this allegation from?

A normally very shy pupil who was there at the time, a relative i should point out, though backed up by several others too, who were also there.

I think the comment about the teacher being stressed may be very relevant, it's the last job i'd do, as i couldn't take the, ...........well, you know.

I'd rather brush the whole thing under the carpet, but it seems the school are taking it very serious.

Archived