Your thoughts on a teacher..

I'm not going to demonize the teacher, he can be a "lively" pupil, but in this case he was doing something very honest, handing in his phone a minute or 2 into an exam.

Apparently this "disrupted" the exam for everyone, which i agree could be the case, momentarily, but imo opinion the right thing to do. ?

Let's just think about this. My interpretation is that all the other kids handed in their phones before the exam started, as per exam board regulations. This pupil obviously didn't and probably refused to do so until asked several times.

if this is true then the teacher should NOT have said that. and should be spoken to by the head and told its unacceptable and offererd some support if they are struggling.

my sons teacher called the entire class cheaters last week as they were given some homework which she had not taught them yet but most of the kids completed and handed in the homework regardless. she even gave a big lecture about how they are not cheating her only themselves! needless to say i went and had a few words with the head!

Archived