Let the riots begin

milliband compared the struggle today to that of nelson mandela in south africa...shot one in the foot there then....all politicians unlike mandela only feather there own nests and all take a back hander from big business....call that a riot yesterday...nothing compared to that one at oldham...back in the day...

Perhaps they should have wheeled Simon Stainrod out!:hihi:

Perhaps they should have wheeled Simon Stainrod out!:hihi:

did you see...the crowd smashing the windows...our mob back in the day would have emptied the shops....all would have been going home with some right tasty gear.....how times have changed....kids of today no organisation..:hihi::hihi:

Yeah they will LISTEN to it but then ignore it because unlike the rent a mob on the street they are actually trying to do something about repairing the economy. They like most normal people will then sit there and think....

How much public money is going to be wasted clearing up after these morons have finished.

How much police resources have been wasted protecting innocent people

How much the local economy has been damaged after the tourists will have bailed out of London to avoid being caught up in all this.

How many of these 'lefties' will be either back at work at one these oh so nasty businesses or use one of their services or buy products from them on monday morning...... after they have finished smashing them up of course.

I have seen time and time again on these threads people saying about how effective these protests have been in places like greece, libya and yemen..... hmmm I think people need to look again. I know which Government I would rather have running the country.

Been thinking about this. Rioting and causing millions of pounds worth of damage is actually quite logical, because when all is said and done these protesters are protesting against the frivolous wasting of money, so if spunking the UK's money down the drain and plunging the country more and more into debt is what they want, and it must be given that they are protesting against a government for it's reversing of this very behaviour, then it all makes sense!

Back on topic, can anyone actually say what progressive action was achieved by the inner city riots of the early 80's? All I can remember was burnt out cars of working people and destruction to shops and business's that served the area.

It forced Thatcher to look into it. Hesteltine produced a paper which was called 'It took a riot' Meaning that it took a riot before Thatcher would take any notice of the people who were starving to death because of her policies.

Same thing today.

The riots yesterday are just the start. We have to get rid of these unelected multi millionnaires who are determined to destroy everything that has been built up in this country since the end of the Second World War.

Yeah they will LISTEN to it but then ignore it because unlike the rent a mob on the street they are actually trying to do something about repairing the economy. They like most normal people will then sit there and think....

How much public money is going to be wasted clearing up after these morons have finished.

How much police resources have been wasted protecting innocent people

How much the local economy has been damaged after the tourists will have bailed out of London to avoid being caught up in all this.

How many of these 'lefties' will be either back at work at one these oh so nasty businesses or use one of their services or buy products from them on monday morning...... after they have finished smashing them up of course.

I have seen time and time again on these threads people saying about how effective these protests have been in places like greece, libya and yemen..... hmmm I think people need to look again. I know which Government I would rather have running the country.

The private sector can do that can't it? I mean that's what the bullying government wants.

It forced Thatcher to look into it. Hesteltine produced a paper which was called 'It took a riot' Meaning that it took a riot before Thatcher would take any notice of the people who were starving to death because of her policies.

Same thing today.

The riots yesterday are just the start. We have to get rid of these unelected multi millionnaires who are determined to destroy everything that has been built up in this country since the end of the Second World War.

Whoever starved to death in this country in recent times?........and what about some of the elected multi millionairs that have destroyed this country in recent times?...........the slippery Teflon Tony springs to mind!...........your hero!

Archived