Let the riots begin

Thatcher was responsible for the “I’m all right jack culture” ………… its been down hill ever since.:(

under thatcher my football team were the best i have ever seen....so we enjoyed...79 to 97....then because of labour it went down hill....hoping with the help of cameron we can get back to the premier league....while united head back to the fourth division...happy days

Not enough people wanted Labour back in either after taking us all for a ride and fiddling their bloody expenses too, the country was destined for a coalition government and here we are, now can someone tell me what the Labour party would be doing different right now had they got back in !

Not enough people wanted Labour back in either after taking us all for a ride and fiddling their bloody expenses too, the country was destined for a coalition government and here we are, now can someone tell me what the Labour party would be doing different right now had they got back in !

absolutely nothing, whoever you vote for government wins

hopefully she'll do it on her own soon anyway

let the party commence

Trafalgar Square is the venue for when that evil old witch finally kicks the bucket. Biggest party London's seen.

Will the moderators on here curtail some of the unsavory comments?

Fully agree, but not only Labour MP's fiddled their expenses - Tories & Lib-Dems were at it too.

[/b]

Yes, UNELECTED!

Can we remember that many more people voted AGAINST the Tories than voted for them?

Can we remember that many many more people voted AGAINST the LIB-DEMS than voted for them.

The majority in this country did NOT want the Tories or the Lib-Dems (or even Labour) so this is an unelected government which was not wanted.

Well if the majority do not want the Tories,Lib-Dems or Labour...............do tell us what they do 'kin want!

Whoever starved to death in this country in recent times?........and what about some of the elected multi millionairs that have destroyed this country in recent times?...........the slippery Teflon Tony springs to mind!...........your hero!

As usual you are completely uninformed. Must be a Daily Mail reader.

Archived