Why are people moaning about the census?

I personally don't see the point of filling it in incorrectly. Given the current trend of people looking up ancestry and the census being part of that and useful for that I personally don't want my ancestors to regard me as a bit of a plank if they can be bothered to look me up. To each his own though. More power to you though, its your form, you can do what you like with it

I personally don't see the point of filling it in incorrectly. Given the current trend of people looking up ancestry and the census being part of that and useful for that I personally don't want my ancestors to regard me as a bit of a plank if they can be bothered to look me up. To each his own though. More power to you though, its your form, you can do what you like with it

We will have facebook or blog to inform our sprouse of what we were like, much more detail then a silly form

A lot of kidults seem to have a teenage suspicion of the state, that it is an evil entity despite providing us with healthcare, education and protection. They refuse to help the state do its job better while enjoying the benefits of a strong modern state. Work that one out.

Archived