Castle market man

They don't have a duty to do anything

If they are banning them due to being a potential danger to themselves or others then they should at least alert somebody imo.

Perhaps not a legal duty but a moral duty?

You see I am not sure I believe he is a danger and as somebody else has mentioned, perhaps the new maket do not want this type of customer and if that is the case then it is discrimination.

If he is being problamatic in the sense that he is not buying anything, bothering stall holders etc. then you would be right they don't have a duty to do anything.

If they are banning them due to being a potential danger to themselves or others then they should at least alert somebody imo.

Perhaps not a legal duty but a moral duty?

You see I am not sure I believe he is a danger and as somebody else has mentioned, perhaps the new maket do not want this type of customer and if that is the case then it is discrimination.

If he is being problamatic in the sense that he is not buying anything, bothering stall holders etc. then you would be right they don't have a duty to do anything.

The Castle Market was Sheffield's finest equality centre.

All were welcome regardless of colour or creed[ even we fruit cakes who wondered around the place with a smile and a conversation].

And then men [and Julie] in suits came along ,looked around, decided that they would like a place like this near their offices , the new place would be posh and sell things like sushi and a beer called cactus along with organic crisps .

The fruit cakes would be swept under the loading bay.

Just a lol@ Gwendolyn, when she used to have the gehtto blaster in her bag and suddenly burst into song. Did nothing but make people smile. Was she just deeply religious or a bit special? Hope she is doing well.

Ahhhhhhh I didn't realise I'd seen this guy but he got on the 47 outside the Moor market heading into town, he had black tights on beneath his shorts and was carrying a big radio/CD player.

He was talking to another mental on the bus.

He is outside bramall lane on match days collecting for Macmillan cancer as he does!

Completely different person, that's John the pram man and he is totally sane, just raising money.

Gwendolyne wasn't crackers either, she was a teacher at one point. She was just very religious but she was an incredibly nice lady, big loss to Sheffield. She still has grandchildren here, I hope she is allowed to come from Jamaica to visit them.

The ref man, as I said earlier I have seen him get quite nasty and also scare and indimidate people, a couple of times boxing people in on the buses then behaving like a loon while they can't move or get away and murmuring abuse.

I really don't think he is harmless. Mental health problems are not an excuse for intimidating other people or doing things that are dangerous.

Completely different person, that's John the pram man and he is totally sane, just raising money.

Gwendolyne wasn't crackers either, she was a teacher at one point. She was just very religious but she was an incredibly nice lady, big loss to Sheffield. She still has grandchildren here, I hope she is allowed to come from Jamaica to visit them.

The ref man, as I said earlier I have seen him get quite nasty and also scare and indimidate people, a couple of times boxing people in on the buses then behaving like a loon while they can't move or get away and murmuring abuse.

I really don't think he is harmless. Mental health problems are not an excuse for intimidating other people or doing things that are dangerous.

Its doesn't make him an idiot or a loon either, just someone who needs his problems addressing by professionals. Posting on social networking sites about people, who's family may read it, isn't the way to help him.

Perhaps you will do us the courtesy of describing the sorts that are so obviously inferior to your self.

The chavs that hung around there (and possible still do). We don't want them on the moor, it is being redeveloped to be a nice place for decent folk to shop without seeing chavs bringing their dogs to check each other out before fights.

Druggies also rife around there.

I do believe they are inferior to me, what of it?

The chavs that hung around there (and possible still do). We don't want them on the moor, it is being redeveloped to be a nice place for decent folk to shop without seeing chavs bringing their dogs to check each other out before fights.

Druggies also rife around there.

I do believe they are inferior to me, what of it?

To say that you are a member of the nice decent up them selves brigade you seem to be very aggressive .

Your what of it comment ? makes one glance at your aviator and this makes me and the chavs with dogs quake with apprehension .

May be I will bring my old lurcher Frieda down to the new decent folk only Market and she can lick you to death. :twisted: