Car body repairs

left my car in Morrisons to go shopping, came out to find some............ had collided with the front wing and driven off. Looked on the forum for recommendations and found Deepcar Autobodies Ltd at Deepcar. I got the address from their website and took my car along. What a find. A small very friendly family business, honest, top quality work at a reasonable price. Thanks Dave for a fantastic job. Will certainly recommend you.

left my car in Morrisons to go shopping, came out to find some............ had collided with the front wing and driven off. Looked on the forum for recommendations and found Deepcar Autobodies Ltd at Deepcar. I got the address from their website and took my car along. What a find. A small very friendly family business, honest, top quality work at a reasonable price. Thanks Dave for a fantastic job. Will certainly recommend you.

Wonder if there was CCTV in the car park ? - ask Morrisons; it might help trace the idiot who damaged your car.

Archived