History of cutlers arms?

a.s.ullah

Has the pub always been ran by a family?

Was the sen family the first people to open cutlers arms? Do you know

My family moved on to Raeburn Road in I think 1959/1960. The Cutlers became my dads local while my Grandad went to the Heeley & Sheffield. I think Joe Sen was the landlord at the time and continued at least till the early 80's. His 2 sons were Ian & Andrew who was a very good footballer and played for the Cutlers.

Hi all iv recently taken over the cutlers arms pub on gleadless I wanted to find out the history of the place e.g why was it called cutlers? How long has it been a pub? What is the meaning of cutlers? Any information you have will be appreciated thanks.

No offence mate but stop taking the ****.

ThAnk you Andy this just what I needed but it doesn't mention anything about the pub it's self was it built by the cutler company or was it just named after it? History's a funny issue the more you dig the more questions you ask but I'm very gratful that you took some time out to find me these links

Archived