Quick Cash Loans!

Hi all!! As anyone got a number for a loan that is pay weekly or pay monthly at a cheap Apr please??

Before anyone comments yes i know what im getting myself into just need quick cash to sort my home out!!

thanks too all that get bk to me!

have u tried shoppacheck, provident or greenwoods.apr is a bit high but its weekly payments and no credit checks.good luck and i hope you get sorted out.

Well i know about provident aint gonna touch them! but need numbers a aint heard off any have you a number please? thanks

Go to the Sheffield Credit Union.

It isn't quick, and it isn't overnight, but they'll help you a million times more than Wonga ever will.

Clicky

thanks i already got one with them at christmas!! :(

thanks for all the help im going to ring around today!!x

quick cash to sort my home out!!

Why do you need the money in such a hurry - what do you need?

If you have a bed, a toilet, something to sit on and something to cook with anything else isn't urgent.

There's got to be a better way of doing it than borrowing at obscene rates of interest?

Why do you need the money in such a hurry - what do you need?

If you have a bed, a toilet, something to sit on and something to cook with anything else isn't urgent.

There's got to be a better way of doing it than borrowing at obscene rates of interest?

Absolutely. These companies prey on the weak. The rates of APR banks charge is arguably too high let alone the 100s and 1000s of % these souless thieves are charging on Tv and the internet.

Archived