Who do people in adverts always look perfect?

why are they so perfect and skinny and rich and have loads going for them

the media really do not show things in a true light do they

They do really. I married, and lived happily ever after with Eva Longoria.....then I woke up.:mad:

why are they so perfect and skinny and rich and have loads going for them

the media really do not show things in a true light do they

have you ever seen the adverts for envirophone? with that fat bloke who shouts wonga every 5 seconds.

yeh, they even show working class wrong, its a joke

those women on the halifax advert in the studio, now who really is that happy and lucky at work to be fooling around in a studio

also, anything with women in are always young thin and sexy types, the blokes are always smart and handsome

it makes you wonder why there is so much pressure on poeple nowadays to look and sound a certain way

those women on the halifax advert in the studio, now who really is that happy and lucky at work to be fooling around in a studio

They are obviously..........Radio DJ's as well...........in fact anyone who actually works in a studio and enjoys their work.........

We do not see their private lives and they are not representative of the average person, they probably have the personal problems most people have and for instance a modelling career doesn't last that long - but like the Murphys, I'm not bitter:hihi:

Archived