Trust vs Curiosity

One of my customers recently commented (jokingly, i think) that if they died, thay had already arranged for their computer to be destroyed.

If a friend or family member asked you to destroy their laptop/PC if they died, would you do it or would you switch it on and have a rummage through?

Bearing in mind that what you do or don't find may affect your lasting memory of them.

I was asked by an elderly relative to destroy their diaries when they died, so other family members couldn't read what they actually thought of them. I did what they asked and no, I didn't read a single entry.

I figured that if they trust me there can't be anything bad about me, but I didn't want to know anything bad about the other family members.

One of my customers recently commented (jokingly, i think) that if they died, thay had already arranged for their computer to be destroyed.

If a friend or family member asked you to destroy their laptop/PC if they died, would you do it or would you switch it on and have a rummage through?

Bearing in mind that what you do or don't find may affect your lasting memory of them.

Wipe the HDD clean and use the computer.

Archived