Flouride truth revealed on australian TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TskdiL_YqRw

Fluoride is one of the most toxic substances known to man, yet based on its inclusion in virtually every brand of toothpaste,our Dental Association believes it’s okay to use fluoride for preventative dental care. Other products, such as bottled water, infant formulas, and even vitamin supplements, now contain fluoride!

In 2002, nearly 90% of the U.S. population was supplied water via public water systems, and around 67% of that number received fluoridated water. This occurred in spite of the fact, “No statistically significant differences were found in the decay rates of permanent teeth or the percentages of decay-free children in the fluoridated, non-fluoridated, and partially fluoridated areas.”

Guest sibon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TskdiL_YqRw

Fluoride is one of the most toxic substances known to man, yet based on its inclusion in virtually every brand of toothpaste,our Dental Association believes it’s okay to use fluoride for preventative dental care. Other products, such as bottled water, infant formulas, and even vitamin supplements, now contain fluoride!

In 2002, nearly 90% of the U.S. population was supplied water via public water systems, and around 67% of that number received fluoridated water. This occurred in spite of the fact, “No statistically significant differences were found in the decay rates of permanent teeth or the percentages of decay-free children in the fluoridated, non-fluoridated, and partially fluoridated areas.”

We've just done this one to death, but the thread has gone.

Was your tinfoil hat interfering with your wifi?

As for fluoride being one of the most dangerous substances known to man... I've been cleaning my teeth for 47 years and I'm still here. Looks like fluoride was taking some time off from being deadly in small amounts.

Listen to Rowan22 and buy a water distiller!

"The plain fact that fluorine is an insidious poison, harmful, toxic and cumulative in its effects, even when ingested in minimal amounts, will remain unchanged no matter how many times it will be repeated in print that fluoridation of the water supply is 'safe'." Ludwig Gross, M.D., former Chief of Veterans Administration Cancer Research, Bronx, NY

http://www.freestatevoice.com.au/health/item/398-sodium-fluoride-is-a-dangerous-waste-by-product-being-disposed-of-at-a-profit

Guest sibon

Or listen to a chemistry post grad and save your money for girls and beer.

The choice is yours vResistance. The only downside to the girls bit is that you have to talk to them. The beer will help with that.

OTOH you could spend $569 on a water filter that removes 0.5micrograms/litre of solids from your water. And damages your health.

We've just done this one to death, but the thread has gone.

Was your tinfoil hat interfering with your wifi?

As for fluoride being one of the most dangerous substances known to man... I've been cleaning my teeth for 47 years and I'm still here. Looks like fluoride was taking some time off from being deadly in small amounts.

sorry ,i knew it had been done but came across that video and thought i'd share.

I hope your good health continues but it can affect you in many ways and may go unnoticed until later life,plus when you were a kid, flouride in toothpaste would be much less common.

) Fluoride is known to cause dental fluorosis, a defect of the tooth enamel caused by fluoride’s interference with developing teeth. Its visible signs are mottled or yellowed teeth. Nearly 30% of children drinking fluoridated water suffer from dental fluorosis on two or more teeth (Hileman, 1988).

2) Fluoride is associated with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Fluoride enters the brain and enables aluminum to cross the blood-brain barrier, resulting in increased risk for these diseases. Fluoride has also been associated with low IQ and mental retardation in children (Hileman, 1988).

3) Fluoride can cause a crippling bone disease called skeletal fluorosis. In more mild forms, symptoms of this disease include chronic joint pain, similar to the symptoms of arthritis. Arthritis has now reached near epidemic levels in the United States, and the connection to fluoridated water should be considered.

4) Fluoride depresses the activity of the human thyroid gland and has been commonly used as an effective treatment for patients with overactive thyroids. Fluoride may depress the activity of the healthy thyroid, as well, resulting in an underactive thyroid, a common cause of obesity. More than 20 million people in the United States receive treatment for thyroid problems.

5) Fluoride disrupts the activity of normally functioning hormones. Fluoride can reduce levels of melatonin, the sleep hormone, in the body, causing chronic insomnia (Hileman, 198

"The plain fact that fluorine is an insidious poison, harmful, toxic and cumulative in its effects, even when ingested in minimal amounts, will remain unchanged no matter how many times it will be repeated in print that fluoridation of the water supply is 'safe'." Ludwig Gross, M.D., former Chief of Veterans Administration Cancer Research, Bronx, NY

http://www.freestatevoice.com.au/health/item/398-sodium-fluoride-is-a-dangerous-waste-by-product-being-disposed-of-at-a-profit

Is it true though flouride is not added to our water ? i'm more concerned about my five year old and toothpaste,i think it's worth sticking to flouride free going on the evidence.she excels in her reading etc so there could be something in the IQ being affected,she's had no dental problems either.

Archived