Now then. Can I ask a favour?

exbrit

Never thought about that but there's a lot of stuff made here that would cost about 5 times the price there. The cost of living in my estimate, in the small town where I live is about one tenth the UK price. For instance, when I was in Sheffield last week, my sister bought a salmon and paid 16 quid for it. In the local market here it would be two or three quid. One can rent a little house here for about 200 quid a YEAR. No bloody speed cameras, VAT, parking Nazis, building permits, TV/dog/fishing licences etc.

How do you get in and what is the climate like where you are. sounds very cheap at South African standards..

A few PMs and a yahoo messenger chat or two sorted out the problem.

Much of this country still has really poor internet so Skype and similar aren't always possible. The gobby dogs on here that assume Sheffield is the whole world. have yet again proven they haven't a clue.

You must know...Once you leave you are an alien...Done and Dusted.deserted the club....Dont worry...Spain draught beer and Cheshire cheese is not the end of the world.... Sheffield is still a great City and the people are great company....but you have changed...They have not...Forgive them,,,,,poor sods... I stilll enjoy my trips back and coming home to Africa...Bad as it is....you live the life and walk and talk the way you have to.. weather and a beautiful country are what we are here for...Tooo many Africans but then I noticed a lot in Shefield..... And Australia is full of OZZIS

Archived