Crookes social club

goodie

Latest Breaking News - The former Club Concert Secretary at the Crookes Social Club has had his membership suspended. He has been summoned to appear before the Club Committee on Wednesday 15th June to explain why he has published details of the possibility of the Club's finances not being controlled with due dilligence.

im glad , this should not have been put on for all to see, he should have spoken to the committee in a proper manner regarding any financial discretions!.

To all potential customers ; looking for a great night out , please come along and support crookes social club it's a friendly club with good entertainment at weekends and a friendly atmosphere ,there's free car parking to, also children are allowed as long as they are supervised at all times.

What on earth is happening here?It seems to me that the club committee needs some professional advice on how to run a Social Club and how to grow up and admit any errors which could have been made through lack of knowledge in this area.

There's two sides to this story so don't go judging anybody , this is between the concert secretary and the committee and nobody else. and should be left like this.

If your reply was aimed at me then I wasn't aware I was judging anyone.I am in no position to judge. Having read what has been put on to be read I was stating my opinion on such.

Archived