Aston comprehensive

Hi, i can't exactly remember when i left ( im 28 now if that helps) my group tutor was miss dwan and head of year was mr whitton, i was in double s. Just wondering if any other sf member was in my class or year.

The husband of a friend of my wife used to work there. He taught music but has since retired. His name was Greg Long.

Hi, i can't exactly remember when i left ( im 28 now if that helps) my group tutor was miss dwan and head of year was mr whitton, i was in double s. Just wondering if any other sf member was in my class or year.

my daughter went to aston comp shes 27 nearly 28 her surname was hubble first name lisa.??

• 9 months later...

I was there 1994 - 1999 in group cc. Ms Gill was my group tutor who was a home ec teacher. Still remember our registration room W1.1! Mr Lowe was our headteacher for the first year, replaced by Mr Light after that.

Yes i was! i was in class W, i' ve forgot the group tutors name but he was a history teacher. I didnt stay on for sixth form, left in 1998.

Was it Mr Hickman?

• 4 years later...