Coalition have chosen new Libyan leaders ?

That they understand where Ghaddaffi is getting his resources from, to buy weapons and mercenaries with?

That they understand -finally :rolleyes:- that they're better off going after all the oil wells, gas wells and infrastructure in the South, than going West after Sirte and Tripoli (and let the coalition maintain the status quo in the North in the meantime)?

Get to control the tap, turn it off, and let Ghaddaffi haemorrage what little unseized $ he still has, until he's bust...and out.

If you believe that you will believe anything, gaddafi has much more than the 30 to 40 billion that has been seized. The west is fighting a proxy war using the rebels.

I see it as the coalition settling old scores by using the rebels as an excuse to remove someone they don't like when in reality they are interfering in a civil war.

Due to the sheer hypocrisy i have seen i am now backing Gaddafi to stay in power, the coalition say he has to go and face a war crimes tribunal and in the next sentence are asking him to impose a ceasefire.

If i was in Gaddafi's position i would unleash everything i had because it's either that or death anyway.

In years to come we will end up regretting getting involved, it was only supposed to be a no fly zone not taking out his army who are engaged in a civil war with these so called rebels, who lets not forget have been killing people aswell but it's ok because the coalition say it is. :roll:

Intelligent people can see the hypocricy.

Apparently uncle Obama has not ruled out arming the rebels. So we may have effectively support from the air plus supplying weapons and there is no regime on the political map. Hmmmm...

Honest Dave has also not ruled out taking sides in a tribal civil war arming the rebels.

Archived