The urge to smash up a bank?

Don't you get one of those voting forms every year asking you to re-appoint the directors? How very odd I do.

Absolutely, shareholders always get an opportunity to have a say through voting or members meetings.

Are they? Can they? I'm a shareholder in several banks, but I don't get to dictate levels of pay or bonuses.

.......Labour should have bailed out the account holders as the banks went bust, instead of bailing out the banks themselves.

I am assuming of course that Sibon has pulled all their shares out of the banks as they feel that the Government should have just let them go bust.... Or perhaps they have kept them..... you know just in case they do actually pay out a good dividend. hmmm.

Im not saying banks are blame free but there were lots of other factors.- Whether you like it or not banks are essential and we need them to keep solvent and profitable. We will ALL be in a worse situation if they went bust.

Does anybody ever get the urge to smash up a bank?

What with the bailouts.

The detestable practice of usury.

Bonuses of such obscene amounts, that unemployment could be reduced by using the money to create jobs for the unemployed doing something socially useful such as building housing for the homeless.

Sometimes I get that urge, but I haven't acted on it. Anybody else?

No.

And when you see it on the news, does it strike you as ironic that it's one of the banks who took no handouts that is having it's windows smashed in?

Do you complain about usury when being pad interest by the way?

No.

And when you see it on the news, does it strike you as ironic that it's one of the banks who took no handouts that is having it's windows smashed in?

Do you complain about usury when being pad interest by the way?

Nice one. It just goes to show that lot are just violent, but exceedingly thick, yobbo rent a mob types.

Red and black flag today, 'Muslims out' placards tomorrow - any reason for a fight.

Nice one. It just goes to show that lot are just violent, but exceedingly thick, yobbo rent a mob types.

Red and black flag today, 'Muslims out' placards tomorrow - any reason for a fight.

Theres a lot of irony shown on the news, opposite words are often more fitting nowadays than mainspeak.

I don't save in banks personally, and due to inflation I've always lent money to others at a loss and would rather give if I see fit nowadays.

Archived