Isnt this awfull really

yes i know life goes on and religion and all that but isnt this awfull when you really think about it..............a human being killing another.. murder stabbing etc, the goverment must get tougher, no human has the right to take another life,same as assault when youre out in public,,, striking/physical abuse ,, no reason and should be a instant jail term,

yes i know life goes on and religion and all that but isnt this awfull when you really think about it..............a human being killing another.. murder stabbing etc, the goverment must get tougher, no human has the right to take another life,same as assault when youre out in public,,, striking/physical abuse ,, no reason and should be a instant jail term,

It would be really interesting to read what the person/s who disagree with the above has to say

Though, on the whole I do agree with you but provocation has to be taken into account. In my lifetime I have come across the occasional individual who would bloody well deserve a good kicking and I can honestly say I could understand why someone would want to kill and I would even be prepare to turn a blind eye giving the right circumstances.

However, if your talking about unprovoked attacks then I have to agree with you entirely.

Archived