Glow plug light??

Hopefully capstan has answered my question. Ive had problems with engine revving funny when starting from cold, and ive been told i shouldnt start the car untill the glow plug light goes off but i cant see it on lol! You cant see slots by shining a torch, its a new display and it doesnt work, thanks tho! :)

Hopefully capstan has answered my question. Ive had problems with engine revving funny when starting from cold, and ive been told i shouldnt start the car untill the glow plug light goes off but i cant see it on lol! You cant see slots by shining a torch, its a new display and it doesnt work, thanks tho! :)

I wouldn't have thought a modern glow plug would take very long to warm up..it is only on momentarily on my car..maybe 2 seconds if that..

I wouldn't have thought a modern glow plug would take very long to warm up..it is only on momentarily on my car..maybe 2 seconds if that..

Ive found it!! Its under the engine management light, it stays on for a millisecond, no wonder i couldnt find it lol. Thanks :)

Archived