Bring back the death penalty

Hanratty's defenders, who pushed for years to have DNA testing done and then when it was done and it turned out the DNA was Hanratty's, then turned round and claimed that it had in some way been contaminated, never came up with any answer to the obvious anomaly that IF the exhibits had somehow been contaminated with Hanratty's DNA - which in itself is barely imaginable - then why wasn't there DNA from somebody else - i.e. the 'real' killer - in the woman's knickers and in the handkerchief as well.

Hanratty's defenders, who pushed for years to have DNA testing done and then when it was done and it turned out the DNA was Hanratty's, then turned round and claimed that it had in some way been contaminated, never came up with any answer to the obvious anomaly that IF the exhibits had somehow been contaminated with Hanratty's DNA - which in itself is barely imaginable - then why wasn't there DNA from somebody else - i.e. the 'real' killer - in the woman's knickers and in the handkerchief as well.

I notice they didnt allow a independent DNA test...Like I said a whitewash Iv studied the case for years and I believe Hanratty was innocent,Im not surprised that the Police DNA test showed what it did the facts of the case made it impossible for retraction.No sense in arguing you carry on and believe the Police version I will always believe Hanratty was innocent.by the way the Family is still trying to get the dna evidence investigated by independents its not proving so easy though they keep running up against red tape.

:nod: excellent logic, CS. :thumbsup:
Hardly. We punish people for cruelty to animals, for shoplifting, or for fraud - none of which involves 'precious' human life.

Just because I believe some people attach a ridiculously exaggerated value to human life doesn't mean murder or other crimes against a person should be overlooked.

What it comes down to is that equality doesn't exist - we are not all equal. Some people, based on their actions and their contribution to society, are of great value. Others are not only of no value, but are negative contributors to society - and as such deserve no 'rights' or protection from the society they drain.

Hardly.

[...]Some people, based on their actions and their contribution to society, are of great value. Others are not only of no value, but are negative contributors to society

Is murdering a 'good-positive person' a crime, yet murdering a 'bad-negative person' is not a crime?

Is murdering a 'good-positive person' a crime, yet murdering a 'bad-negative person' is not a crime?
You're almost there.

Murdering a good person is a crime, killing a burglar/mugger/robber who attacks you or is on your property should lead to a public reward.

Or if the Police shoot a known armed drug dealer, people should accept that he chose his own fate and society is much better off without him (and any other kids he may subsequently have produced).

Why is human life so treasured and revered? Its obvious that some scum resign their membership to the human race when they rob, rape and steal and show no remorse or care or willingness to change.

Why is euthanasia becoming accepted, but irradiation of scum not?

Why is human life so treasured and revered? Its obvious that some scum resign their membership to the human race when they rob, rape and steal and show no remorse or care or willingness to change.

Why is euthanasia becoming accepted, but irradiation of scum not?

With you all the way on this one, but some people just put on their extra thick blinkers and can't get out of the 'child killers have human rights too' mindset.

Archived