Adam Ant and The Good The Mad and The Lovely Posse Tuesday 24th May

O2Academy

He was amazing.

And I confess, I shed a little tear when he came on stage, I was so chuffed to be there!

Haven't seen him since the Prince Charming Revue at the Queen's Hall (1982 - I'm old), so I was so pleased to see that he's still got it!

And I confess, I shed a little tear when he came on stage, I was so chuffed to be there!!

I had the lip quiver going on as i was getting ready to go and listening to Prince Charming hahah ! Sadly i never got there til 8pm, expecting a half empty venue and a decent spot near the stage. WRONG ! I was pretty far back so didn't get teary like i thought i would. Which is maybe a good thing :lol:

BRILLIANT gig though. I looked at Holmefirth and York but they clash with my Duran gigs............

were we at the same concert?Thought it was a bad kareoke night!! very disappointed with his performance. The band was good though but what about his attempts at guitar solo on Prince Charming??? Did he really need to take his top off?some things are better left to the imagination and that was one of them!!

Archived