Can I pull a hair from a mole?

I have a small mole on my back just below my neck. The mole seems fine and I haven't ever been bothered by it but it has a rather long hair coming out of it. Would I upset the mole if I plucked the hair or should I shave it off?

I'm taking a lady out next week and I reckon I'm going to get some. I would hate for the hair to ruin my chances at the last minute. ;)

I have a small mole on my back just below my neck. The mole seems fine and I haven't ever been bothered by it but it has a rather long hair coming out of it. Would I upset the mole if I plucked the hair or should I shave it off?

I'm taking a lady out next week and I reckon I'm going to get some. I would hate for the hair to ruin my chances at the last minute. ;)

Just pluck it son and hope that your willy don't drop off.

just snip it with a pair of scissors ... good luck :hihi:

If that's all you're worried about, I imagine you aint 'going to get some'. :roll:

Archived