Help/advice please!!

My child i six months old, and since she has been born iv had regular periods every 4 weeks, but im 2 weeks late, i have taken 2 pregnancy test which both say negative, im really concerd because i have neva missed a period since i started them, apart from when i was pregnant ov corse, i am in the prosess off buying a house but i wouldnt say im stressed, i dont feel the signs of pregnancy could anybody give me any advice is it worth seeing the doctors or would i be wasting time? Please help! X

Mutual account. :hihi:

This is going to sound like a real stupid question, but have you being playing hide the sausage, there's not much detail to go on. ?

Of course she has or she wouldnt have took a test. Lol

I think a more relevent question is have you been using any contraception along with playing "hide the sausage"???

Dont panic chuck, There could be other reasons. sometimes your periods can be messed up because of the birth, Hormones settling down and what not. Wait a few days and try another test.......x

Of course she has or she wouldnt have took a test. Lol

I think a more relevent question is have you been using any contraception along with playing "hide the sausage"???

Dont panic chuck, There could be other reasons. sometimes your periods can be messed up because of the birth, Hormones settling down and what not. Wait a few days and try another test.......x

Ok, i know as a bloke asking these questions it may seem strange but, DATES, Dates is where it's at. ;)

Thankyou for your help, i think im over reacting a bit, its just i read on the internet about missing periods when your not pregnant can be serious but i suppose you cant believe everything you hear on it, thanks anyway youv all made me feel alot better.x

Archived