Radiation falling from the sky

Even the radiation levels in Japan are relatively low. The particle found in the UK is simply that, a radioactive particle. There's radiation everywhere in the form of what we call background radiation, from the monitor on your PC to your toothpaste, everything is radioactive. The media should be ashamed of how they have hyped up the "Radiation horror".

Don't worry yourselves, you will likely be exposed to more radiation standing under your normal household smoke detector. You equally have more chance of being killed by a gang of fridges than you do getting anything even remotely like dangerous levels of radiation from Japan.

Chill people.

P.S. It helps to use the tool you have just posted on here with to find out more about radioactivity.

Guest sibon
do you know what to look for..if im coverd in radioactive stuff...should i wear head protection...as i got to take the dog out................

You need foot protection really. Especially if your walk takes you anywhere near granite.

Or brazil nuts:)

There has been a big fire around swallownest and lots of cars have bits of white ash on them so if thats what youve seen i wouldnt worry.

I wouldnt worry anyway, i thought the radiation had only been detected on the coast near Glasgow? Even there the people who have detected it say it is in no way strong enough to effect us or the environment.

yes but they always say that don,t they........PANIC......................

DRY CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING,WEDDING DRESS CLEANING AND NOW MATTRESS CLEANING .

Says the Cleaner! I suspect someone seeking business opportunities.

K.

As one other has added. Read up on Chernobyl. It was much worse than Japan and much closer. Nowt happened to us then either.

I've just heard that the government are scrapping plans for any new Nuclear power stations. Seems It's not just the ignorant that are foolish.

Says the Cleaner! I suspect someone seeking business opportunities.

K.

lol lol lol...i really dint think of that....if anyone is that afraid that they have dragged radioactive iodine in on there shoes or got it on there clothes please see my signature.....lol

Archived