I ate so much, I disabled myself. !

You know the ones i mean. :hihi:

I was in the same year as this certain lass, she was quite fit too, :D

but now, she's ate so much she can't walk properly and is on disability benefits of some sort.

This means she now gets even more money, and guess where it goes. :hihi:

Now i know in the minority of cases, some are simply addicted to food, but surely not 100% of them. :huh:

I see this as self inflicted, but i never hear of them having mental treatment. :huh:

Something is wrong somewhere.

Ok, I eat a tad to much, tell me megalithic how do I get this mythical "disability Benefit stuff"

You have to have the "i won't pay my way, i want an easy life" gene, and like Mcd's.

I'm not usually one to rant but this person disgusts me, and their type.

Come on, i'm sure we all know one at least. ?

You know the ones i mean. :hihi:

I was in the same year as this certain lass, she was quite fit too, :D

but now, she's ate so much she can't walk properly and is on disability benefits of some sort.

This means she now gets even more money, and guess where it goes. :hihi:

Now i know in the minority of cases, some are simply addicted to food, but surely not 100% of them. :huh:

I see this as self inflicted, but i never hear of them having mental treatment. :huh:

Something is wrong somewhere.

Yes we do have eating problems! I'm now 11 stone 4 and around 15% bodyfat. It's not easy when ur fat and in the trap of eating more and more...But lads i've worked with over years scoff chocolate, redbulls, 6 slices of bread and don't gain weight so this could be said of them too?

You have to have the "i won't pay my way, i want an easy life" gene, and like Mcd's.

I'm not usually one to rant but this person disgusts me, and their type.

Come on, i'm sure we all know one at least. ?

Sounds like sour grapes to me and a troll at that. No better than racism.

Archived