Anyone want to show someone new around Fuel?

Tommyboi

Originally posted by Pauly

We'll be there for the Halloween do next Saturday. :) Jus look for a Goth and a Witch...that's me an Angel05 by the way.

Cyas there if you're goin

P

P.S I'm just a goth for one night.... unless I decide I like it. :D

Thinks i too will only be a witch for one night Only!

Unless they agree to let me into uni to study spells... *rubs her hands in delight!*

Ha ha!! you have been warned!!! :evil:

Who knows i could be turning up with a gothic looking toad! :mrgreen::wink: Mmmwauuuhahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Tommyboi

So do u normally all go as a group? What are you all like? Im sure you wont be too old :) maybe im too young! Only joking.

Hiya Tommy....

I've started a thread about Halloween - it's in notices and events.

Hopefully, there'll be quite a few of us going, you're certainly more than welcome to join us.

If you need my number, PM me and we can make arrangments, alternatively just answer the thread and turn up!

We're an alright bunch (although I AM gonna say that, aren't I?), but you know, you might get lucky in there and not need us anymore! ;)

Hey i went last night and had a good time. Thanks to everyone. I am also starting a bar job there tonight (friday) and should also be working saturday. Come and introduce yourself if u get chance, i'll be the shy nervous one who cant pull a pint lol.

xxx

Originally posted by Tommyboi

Hey i went last night and had a good time. Thanks to everyone. I am also starting a bar job there tonight (friday) and should also be working saturday. Come and introduce yourself if u get chance, i'll be the shy nervous one who cant pull a pint lol.

xxx

Oh wow!!! good stuff... Didnt go much on the place then i take it lol :wink:

Congrats :)

Archived