Where to stay in york

next year is my 50th and 6 or 7 women are wanting to stay either in centre of york or just on the outskirts,this would be in may and i understand that everywhere get booked up very early because this is the horse racing time,does anyone know of a nice place that we could stay,thanks debs

Maybe not. But you didn't mention that in your OP. You could be a bunch of crotchet stitching nuns for all I know :)

Good luck finding somewhere.

suppose i didnt mention it,just thought people would know we were out for a good time with it being the big 50 lol

The Hilton in York is excellently located and good value if booked in advance. A 'decent' standard of room is also guaranteed with the Hilton brand and you can walk everywhere from here. The hotel has parking but York in general is a bit of a nightmare so the train might be easier.

we have stayed in the park inn in centre few times usually go for christmas market and its well located for all bars and shops but was getting a bit pricey as they had re-furbished it, so we tried the queens hotel this feb just for weekend away,its located on the opposite side to park inn and the hotel was lovely, great location near all bars . some of the write ups arent good but we thought it was great and will defo book there for christmas

Archived