Has Ruby Lounge closed down?

speenie

I used to have a job at the ruby lounge, until they closed the doors without telling anyone and not payin them either. apparently they were havin lots of money probs. the last night i worked there the taps were all empty and the fridges too so presume they had no £ to buy booze.

think one of the managers was gonna try n buy the other one out so maybe it'll open again

Originally posted by Hook

The manager did a runner with all the cash apparently. Bye Bye Ruby Lounge! :(

Think you'll find thats libellous matey. The manager is a good friend of mine, I went to school with him and you ought to be more careful what you say about people.

What really happened is the owners were paying themselves a wage that the bar could not sustain and as previously stated they had no money to buy booze. One owner is trying to buy the other out as far as I know so it may be open yet.

Originally posted by chriswvtr

Think you'll find thats libellous matey. The manager is a good friend of mine, I went to school with him and you ought to be more careful what you say about people.

What really happened is the owners were paying themselves a wage that the bar could not sustain and as previously stated they had no money to buy booze. One owner is trying to buy the other out as far as I know so it may be open yet.

'Tis only what I heard down the grapevine.

As for what you're saying, paying yourself a wage you can't sustain (with regards to the owners!) is tantamount to robbery - at least for the staff!

It'll be a shame if they don't manage to reopen, it's a nice place.

Archived