Has Ruby Lounge closed down?

speenie

why don't u and other disgruntled erstwhile employees picket the entrance until they cough up with your wages....shudn't take too long as i'm sure they wouldn't like the adverse publicity, or should i say even more adverse publicity....

Originally posted by walts

Chriswvtr who are you and do you have a number where i can get in contact with any of the managers? I used to work there and am owed wages. Also would like to know what went on and why they didn't tell any of the staff

The Ruby Lounge opened again yesterday. Apparently the manager owed lots of money that he couldn't afford to pay so had to close both bars. He's since been bought out by one of the other managers. Lots of people are still owed a lot of money though.

Originally posted by walts

Chriswvtr who are you and do you have a number where i can get in contact with any of the managers? I used to work there and am owed wages. Also would like to know what went on and why they didn't tell any of the staff

Its opened back up now, go and see John, he's still the manager there.

Dont really want to give a stranger his no. he might not be too happy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived