Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough

Excellent indoor venue, great for Winter

I need 2 or 3 players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it

Great way of keeping fit

Can arrange lifts to and from Hillsborough if needed

Let me know if you fancy giving it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey AdyBirchy,

I'd be interested in coming down for a game on Wednesday, is it ok just to turn up?

Rich

Hello Rich,

Yes, just turn up at around 6pm. If you go into reception someone will direct you to the sports hall and if I know that you're coming, we'll watch out for you. If you want more details or directions give me a ring on 07880895406 Look forward to meeting you,

Ady

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough

Excellent indoor venue, great for Winter

I need 2 or 3 players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it

Great way of keeping fit

Can arrange lifts to and from Hillsborough if needed

Let me know if you fancy giving it a try.

Great game tonight at Parkwood. Could still do with another couple of players though.

Anyone wanting to give it a go, get in touch

Cheers

Ady

• 2 weeks later...

i play 5 and 7 and 11 a side and id would recomend goals to every one there ace and good refs we played at power league to start off and did nowt but win and would not go back there refs are crap and pitches are same they never get checked screws hanging out of boards they just want ya money there some good teams but odd few spil it with jelousy and wanting ya legs rather then the ball just abit of advice for any fellow players :|

i play 5 and 7 and 11 a side and id would recomend goals to every one there ace and good refs we played at power league to start off and did nowt but win and would not go back there refs are crap and pitches are same they never get checked screws hanging out of boards they just want ya money there some good teams but odd few spil it with jelousy and wanting ya legs rather then the ball just abit of advice for any fellow players :|

Think you will find the majority of ref's are from Powerleague (Pitz), not new referee's as you state.

As for the quality, it's improved since the 90's days of PowerLeague but there is still a lot of room for improvement.

Only two weeks ago we had a referee at Goals threaten a 18 year old player of our's, telling him he was going to put him through the double doors leading to the bar.

This was his solution instead of just sending the player off.

Hi all,

We could still do with maybe one or two players for our Thursday 5-a-side team at Goodwin. One of our lads thought he could count on some mates from work playing, but they can rarely play now so need another player or two to make sure we've got some subs every week.

We play Thursdays at 6.45pm, at Goodwin.

Interested? Let me know.