Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Hi.

Iam looking for a game monday/wednesday (after 5.30pm). Currently playing social 5-a side on thursday in dronfield and would like to play again (a bit closer to home).

Would say iam an average attacking midfielder/striker and I would be interested in playing in a leage or social.

Is there anyone who wants/needs players?

Thanks

Morgan

I have just returned form a long lay off with injury and I am looking for a permanent game at Goals.

I can play any night in the week (Mon-Thu) on a regular basis and I have experience playing in the Wednesday Night Premier League and Monday Night League with covered games on a Thursday night as well. I currently play for my long standing team on a Sunday night of which we play seven-a-side after moving from Monday five-a-side.

Looking for a team that enjoys the game and can have a drink and a laugh afterwards. If you are looking for a keeper then drop me a text on 07706 899176. Not looking to play 5-a-side at Powerleague until the refurb next year.

I have just returned form a long lay off with injury and I am looking for a permanent game at Goals.

I can play any night in the week (Mon-Thu) on a regular basis and I have experience playing in the Wednesday Night Premier League and Monday Night League with covered games on a Thursday night as well. I currently play for my long standing team on a Sunday night of which we play seven-a-side after moving from Monday five-a-side.

Looking for a team that enjoys the game and can have a drink and a laugh afterwards. If you are looking for a keeper then drop me a text on 07706 899176. Not looking to play 5-a-side at Powerleague until the refurb next year.

I'm looking for another game as well. I play on same team as JCB (for the record he is an ace keeper!) as a defender. Played in Wednesday night league at goals and currently play in Sunday night league at pittz (7-a-side). I am not interested in playing on Pittz 5-a-side pitches.

Please drop me a message on here if you have anything. Cheers.

calling all players!!!!!

I run a 7 a side team (not so athletico) we have recently switched from playing 5 a side to 7 a side so im looking to strenghen my squad.

We play at power league on sunday nights between 6-8 and it cost £5.

we play at a decent level so are looking to get some good quality players that can play every week not just once every few months. we do like to win but having a laugh and enjoying our football is whats more important.if your intrested in playing for us drop me a message on here or text me on 07581190886 my name is chris

Hi.

Iam looking for a game monday/wednesday (after 5.30pm). Currently playing social 5-a side on thursday in dronfield and would like to play again (a bit closer to home).

Would say iam an average attacking midfielder/striker and I would be interested in playing in a leage or social.

Is there anyone who wants/needs players?

Thanks

Morgan

Hello Morgan. We play a good quality social on Wednesday evenings 6-7 (see my earlier posts) at Parkwood Academy. You're welcome to come and give it a try.

Hi I play 6 a side on Wednesday nights but if anyone needs a player I can play any other weekday night if I'm not doing anything. Could also get a few other guys if needed.

I'd like to play 5 a side, I miss playing that on a regular basis. I'm 18 and I'm not bad, not one for hyping myself up so I'll leave it at that. :hihi:

Drop me a message on here if you need someone. ^_^