Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough

Excellent indoor venue, great for all year round.

I need 2 or 3 players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it

Great way of keeping fit

Can arrange lifts to and from Hillsborough if needed

Let me know if you fancy giving it a try.

I'd be interested in playing, not played for a while but want to get back into it.

Hello, as have been a regular theme throughout this thread, we are looking for a reliable keeper who can play for us on Thursday nights at Goals. Our Keeper is shortly moving away and whilst we have a few options who can play the odd games, we would rather have someone who wants to play every week.

We play in the championship and were previously in the Wednesday prem so aren't total cloggers so are after someone half decent.

anyone interested, then just let me know!

Right, I'm a 25 year old bloke who plays and coaches a fair bit, however I've just been passed fit to start playing again after a long injury requiring a few operations. I can pass and shoot, my positioning isn't too bad, and I can occasionally go in goal when needed and not disgrace myself.

However, I can't stress enough that my fitness is going to be rock bottom after my injury. There's little chance of reoccurance its just a case of building up and blowing the cobwebs out. If any teams play at Goals in the lower leagues of any night, then get in touch. I'm happy to turn up and play, be an extra sub and get involved. Hopefully with a few games under my belt I will start getting back into the swing of things.

Could do with a goalkeeper for tonight. 6 a side at Goodwin Sports Centre. Also an outfield player as we've only got 5 at the moment. Kick off is 8:30.

I'll know in the next 1/2 hours whether we'll have more as my mates are asking around, but it would be nice to have some options if they can't get anyone.

Text me:

Thanks.

Hi all.

I'm involved in a 6-a-side league in Chesterfield, on Monday nights at Tupton School. We're not the greatest team in the world, played four, lost four! However, we are improving and enjoy a laugh, and a drink after the game! We are looking for new players as we've had a few dropouts. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll reply with a number.

We actually have a relegation 6 pointer, and are desperate for a player or two for tomorrow night (Monday,9pm). So even if you don't want to join us permanently, if you just fancy a game to help out a team in need, I'd love to hear from anyone!

Thanks.