Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Hi everyone,

This is a long shot I know but I'm a keeper and I've picked up an injured finger in my last match. Our sub keeper can't make it and we're in need of a keeper for a match at powerleague tomorrow at 8pm. If you can help out please give me a ring or a text on 07884313713. No need to pay subs and I can give you a lift there if you need one.

Cheers

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough

Excellent indoor venue, great for all year round.

I need 1 or 2 players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it

Hi AdyBirchy, is this still going on? Cheers

Hi

I've recently moved to Sheffield and know nobody in the area. I love to play football, and looking to make a bunch of new friends

If anyone has any spaces, or knows of any/wants anyone to play in a five a side team, perhaps you'd consider me :)

I'm a little out of shape, but getting there. I can play in goal if required too.

Ta

HI, Looking for a regular midweek five a side kickabout - wouldn't say I was Messi, but I'm not crouch either.

Don't want to join a league, and like a friendly if competitve one. I'm 34, best position is in net, but I'm one of those who likes to play out as it's supposidely good for the fitness.

I'm new to Sheffield, so looking to have a cheaky pint after too. Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Our Thursday night team at goals is going through a spate of injuries and lads moving away. Anyone that would be interested in playing for us either regularly or every now and then get in touch. We play in the championship which is a fairly decent standard and usually stay for a pint regardless of if we win or lose, couple of our current regular players were found on this forum so we are a pretty friendly lot!

interested in either outfield or goalkeeper.

Any standard footballers wanted!

Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm

Parkwood Academy, near Hillsborough or Concord during school holidays.

Excellent indoor venue, great for all year round. Outdoor 3g pitch available soon.

I need some new players to keep a long standing good natured but often competitive kick about going as some of our regular players have moved on.

Any standard, we've got good and not so good players

Just £3.50 each per person per game

No commitment, play when you can make it. We've been playing for almost ten years now and several players are from the Forum.

PM me or text 07880895406 if you fancy giving it a go. Anyone welcome.

Hi,

We're a long running five a side team at Powerleague and are looking for a new keeper. We've been lucky for many years to have an outstanding keeper who's finally decided to hang up his gloves so we need someone of a pretty good standard.

We play Monday nights at 8pm (with the occasional 7pm kick-off each season) and charge £6 subs - this covers match fee's, reg fee's and a new kit each year. We also usually have enough in the kitty for a night out around Christmas as well !!

Our league is a decent level and the teams we play against are all decent lads - if you're interested please PM me for more details.

Cheers,

Rich.