Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Just moved to Sheffield from Middlesbrough, looking for a weekly game after work (idealy mon, tues or wed night) at Goals.

Friendly or league games are fine, I used to play around 3-4 times a week in Boro, just looking to have a good laugh and get fitter.

hi im looking for players for my weds nite team if u fancy it this week is a 9.15 ko let me know if ur intrested thanks

Hi All

Looking for a couple of players to join a 6 aside team. We play Wednesday nights at Sheffield United academy at shirecliffe. Hour long games, kick off either 8:00 or 9:00. Decent standard of football and well organised league. Pleae pm me if interested. Many thanks. Jed

Thursday night team starting up at Goals are looking for one or two players to add to our strong squad. The team will be an extension of our Saturday County Senior side. If you fancy a game with a good set of lads and are commited, reliable and of a decent standard then please send me your contact details and I will contact you to discuss further.

Hi

I am looking for a few players for our friendly, established 5 a side team that plays at 6.45 Goodwin on Thursday nights. We are losing some players due to work/parenthood and need more regulars. The cost is only £28 per team per game, so it works out at 4.50/£5 per game. Theres a range of standards in the team, so definitely don't worry about that, although if you are able to shoot it would be extremely handy... If you fancy a game, please let me know. New season starts next thurs

thanks

Matt