Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Any keepers available for tonight at 6.15 at goals?

I've asked on my FB m8' will let you know if anyones up for it :)

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 17:29 ----------

Any keepers available for tonight at 6.15 at goals?

i've got u a keeper ifur still interested but he says he can only play if its for free fella.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Looking to get back into football after a few years off.

I've Played alot at Powerleague at Attercliffe & Vida at Barnsley to give you an idea of the preferred area.

I would make a regular player, definately outfield, average skills. I could make most evenings.

Message me if you have anything

Looking to start playing again after being lazy the last few years! Been getting fit for the last few months and would really like a regular game of footy.

I'm not the best player (!!) but have played with decent players non-competitively and competitively since I could walk so I can kick a ball straight, ha. Moved to Sheffield a few months ago from Swansea so I'd appreciate a game! Send me a PM if you need a player.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright lads, looking for a 5/6/7 side league team at goals or over sharrow/ecclesall area. Normally play anywhere on the back row. I'm 28, fit but not played for a while so looking to get back into it. I'm not messi but I'm not heskey either lol

Ideally like to go for a drink after, have a bit of banter and make a bunch a new mates.

Cheers :)

Edited by sillymusic

• 3 weeks later...

After over a year (since I started this thread) our team has had to remove itself from goals due to lack of a regular keeper and players meaning it had become a chore rather than fun,

however we are now at a stage where we are rebuilt ready to start up again, however just need a keeper. If there is anyone out there looking to play regularly with a competitive yet friendly side, then get in touch. We are looking to start up on Thursday at goals, however could be open to other nights and leagues.

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Sheffield and am looking to play in a 5 a side league. I currently play a weekly friendly game in Derby where I work, but am looking to play something a bit more organised - as well as meet people in Sheffield.

I mainly play for fitness but think I'm OK, if anyone needs a player then let me know