Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Hi fellow 5 a siders. I'm looking for a player for my league team. We play at goals on Thursdays. Kick off times are 7.00, 7.45, 8.30, 9.15. We are a decent standard and looking to improve. The kind of player I'm looking for is someone that can do a bit of everything really. Decent with the ball at his feet. Can make a good pass and doesn't mind putting the tackles in either. You don't have to be ronaldo just decent and competitive but also plays for the love of the game and doesn't mind a bit of banter too. If this sounds like you please get in touch on here on text me on 07581190886.

Cheers Chris.

Edited by cjh2323

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We are starting a new indoor 5-a-side session next week at Park Academy. We have a large group players, but need to add more, as many can only play once or twice a month. Note, this will be a regular game between friends, NOT a team in a league

A few details below:

Day/Time: Every Thursday, 9-10pm

Match Location: Sheffield Park Academy, Beaumont Road North, Sheffield S2 1SN

Age Range: Most players in the group are aged between 30 and 40. We have a couple of younger ones in their twenties but they are the exception. It might therefore suit those who are slightly older and don't fancy getting skinned by teenagers every week (!)

Standard: Some decent players, some average. The main emphasis will be competitive fun.

I've been organising sessions in Sheffield and London for the last fifteen years so have plenty of experience. Anyone interested, please PM me, and I can give you further details.

Alternatively, just join our Teamer group where all the games are organised.

https://teamer.net/p/A0P4Kj8zSgbDgRsgpuRN

Hi,

I saw an old post from earlier in the year for a 5 a side game in Sheffield. Are you still looking for players? The game that I usually play in has fallen through due to people getting old and injuries (plus a bit of apathy). Skill-wise I'm more of trier but I've played most weeks for years and I'm not terrible.

Cheers

Owen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a keeper for my 5a side team. We play at goals on Thursdays. Games are 7.00 7.45 8.30 9.15. And is usually £5 a game. We're looking for someone who's decent but don't have to be joe hart lol. If your interested message me on 07581190886

Hey,

I'm looking to join a team. Doesn't matter if it's 5-a-side or 11-a-side, competitive or just a regular kick about, I'm just eager to play again after a while of not getting involved! Unsure about my real level really but I don't think I'm that bad. Best suited to midfield positions.

Give me a message back or email me at joedavies93@hotmail.com if you've either got any spaces available or you're keen to start a team as well.

• 2 weeks later...

fun 5 aside adults Charity Tourni 19th nov £30 per team trophy for winning team . 4 teams confirmed so far we after at least 2 more . if interested contact us in PM .

Bar and Snack bar on site , raising money for a good local cause ,

---------- Post added 23-10-2016 at 00:57 ----------

also our sun team trains on wed nights - if interested in getting abit fitter welcome to join in . pm us