Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

We are currently in the process of re-modeling our squad for the new season at Goals in the Monday night league. We are on the lookout for a striker, must be creative and possess the quality to improve our goal ratio.

We train on a Saturday afternoon and play between 7pm and 9.15 every Monday.

We are also happy to hear from players of other positions who fancy a trial or can provide cover for holidays etc or even just want to join us in training.

PM me your details and I will get back to you.

i was just gonna post the same message on here but you beat me to it.

am i not a good enough stricker for our team then lol

i was just gonna post the same message on here but you beat me to it.

am i not a good enough stricker for our team then lol

Your forward skills are great - but your spelling of the word 'Striker' leaves a lot to be desired !!!!

Hi there!

I am willing to either start a team for a league or if anyone is looking for a player then I am very keen to play. I have been out of 5 a side for a while now so nothing too serious to start with. I want to play in a competitive league but I want it to be for the enjoyment as well. I am able to play at any of the 5 a side places around Sheffield.

PM me or email if interested at itsmealtimeinover30countries@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi

Friendly, established five a side team is looking for players to replace a couple who are due to leave us shortly. We're also currently in a weird crisis period of players getting married and disappearing off for a month or so, so if anyone wants to come and have a game to see if they like it, they are extremely welcome right now. We play at Goodwin at 8.15 on thursdays.

Cheers

Matt

• 2 weeks later...